Monday 20 August 2012

Wrapping up casting

Dear Cast and Friends. We will be wrapping up the casting for the show this week. We are still accepting actors. Any interested persons should come to rehearsals this week and try it out. Open rehearsals are Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, from 6-8:30. Meet at the WDSTK Town Hall. I'll provide copies of the music for the selections we'll be working on. This is a very exciting project and a delightful show. You'll love it. Send me an email if you are planning to come and try us out. My email is: rleeadams1@me.com

Sincerely rlee and the cast

Please note that I have removed the company list from the drop down at the right side of the page. An updated Company list will be made available next week after casting is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment